Effectively growing WooCommerce business is easy, if you implement a proper strategy. Providing discounts through coupons is one of the powerful methods to boost the sales of your online store. That’s why you have to generate lots of coupon codes.
With the help of the coupon generator module, you can generate unlimited numbers of coupons for your WooCommerce store. In this guide, we will show you how you can use the coupon generator module for your online store.
How to Enable & Use Coupon Generator #
Go to the wcEazy and you will find the Coupon Generator module. Let’s go to Settings and have a look at Coupon Generator in detail.
- First of all, you will find Prefix in the Coupon Generator module accessing the page. Here you can insert a particular prefix for coupons to generate the same type of coupons with a particular prefix.
- Enter the number of coupons that you want to generate.
- You are allowed to choose the coupon type. Go to the Coupon Type and select the required coupon type to generate bulk coupons of a similar type.
- You can fix the coupons’ character length. Enter your required character length for coupons.
Now it’s your turn to go through the General Settings.
- First of all, here is the Discount Type option. Go for it and select the discount type that you want to provide on coupons. The discount type can be a Percentage discount or a Fixed discount.
- Enter the number of coupons that you want to generate in Coupon Amount.
- Allow Free shipping is an amazing addition. Check the Allow Free Shipping box if the coupons grant free shipping.
- Coupon Expiry Date is provided to select a validity for coupons. You have to just enter the expiry date in this portion.
Usage Restriction: Usage Restriction provides the following features.
- Enter the minimum amount in Minimum spend. The coupons will not be applicable if customers cross the minimum amount.
- Enter the maximum amount in Maximum spend. The coupons will not be applicable if customers cross the maximum amount.
You may need to create coupons that cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons. Enabling the ‘Individual use only’ check box you can access this feature.
Check the Exclude sale items box if the coupon should not be applied to items on sale. You can exclude particular products and categories that are not allowed for the coupons.
Usage limits: Usage limits provide the following features.
- You are allowed to fix the limit for using every coupon by entering the limit in the Usage limit per coupon.
- Select the limit usage for X items.
- You can select the number of users for every coupon by accessing the Usage limit per user.